Your cart is empty
Mfg Item #: JAXF921A1
THE BERETTA APX A1 is the next evolution of striker-fired pistols made by the longest-standing name in firearms. Built on the heritage of the original APX platform that passed MHS testing for the US Army, the APX A1 delivers a crisp, class-dominating trigger, improved ergonomics, aggressive slide serrations, and MRDS Optics cuts right out of the box.
The ultimate convergence of Form, Function & Fortitude, the Beretta APX A1 takes the proven ergonomics, reliability, and accuracy of the APX family and delivers a superior firing solution – from the causal shooter to the most demanding professionals in the world.
• A crisp, class-dominating trigger features a light pull, clean break, and a short reset for fast target engagements.
RED DOT OPTIC-READY SLIDE
• The red dot optic-ready slide lets you easily install a wide range of optics to your training or home defense setup for quicker target acquisition when it matters most.
IMPROVED SLIDE DYNAMICS
• Aggressive slide serrations let you rack, and press check even in extreme conditions. The Aquatech Shield coating improves corrosion and chemical resistance, while the black serrated rear sight and tritium front sight gives the perfect sight picture in any lighting conditions.
• Ambidextrous controls are configurable for right or left-handed shooters, with both the slide and mag release able to be easily setup depending on the shooter’s needs.
• The 360-degree extended textures are right where your hands use the greatest amount of pressure, and enhanced texturing gives you a more consistent grip every time.
Improved Ergonomics include a higher undercut trigger guard, enhanced beaver tail, and modular grip panels for length of pull and palm-swell customization. All these features help maximize surface contact and achieve a higher-tang grip for a more natural shooting position and better recoil control.
• The modular frame comes with three interchangeable backstraps so it can contour to the hands of any shooter in minutes for a better feel, and greater recoil management.